Web Design Agreement
Web design is the process of visual communication through artwork, photography, typography, and other creative approaches in a website. A Website Design Agreement sets out the terms and conditions between the web designer and the client. If your business is providing web design services you need to set out the terms and conditions of those services as well as lay out the scope of services.
This template is applicable in case of rendering various web design services. The provisions are generic to cater for a general situation, but the terms may be modified to accommodate the needs of the parties.
Table of Content
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- SCOPE AND PROGRAM OF THE SERVICES
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- CONTRACT SUM, INVOICING, PAYMENT & TAXES
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- DATA PROTECTION
- FORCE MAJEURE
- TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE